Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Truth

I'm not going to lie to you guys - I became discouraged.

So much so that I stopped writing.

Almost everything.

Even the Awakenings series.  I haven't looked at it since... my last post here, in February.

I feel bad - those few of you who have stuck with me I'm sure, are waiting for the next installment.

 

I thought about abandoning this completely - completely.

But I checked on here and I've noticed that there has been steady traffic to this site, even in my absence.

I ♥ you guys... I really do :)


So... I will read over what I've written in the Awakening series and I will begin writing it again in the morning.

Your loyalty humbles me and I not only respect that, I need to reward it.

I love you all, I truly mean it,

LBKiss

2 comments:

  1. Push through your discouragement and just keep writing! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete