Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Facebook?!

Smuffins!

I've finally made room in my boudoir for you all to chat, stop by for a spell, say Hi!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lillian-Bendover/348478231905073

So stop on over and leave me juicy messages while I get back to this Firsts book.

And because I am a woman of my word, here is a snippet:

“Oh...  Ohhhhh... I feel... soooo FULL!... Ahhh...”

Her top lip quivered, the tears threatening to sting her eyes again.  She breathed in staccato as she remained in the moment, happy that she had been brave enough to go this far, sublime in her feeling of being full.  A wicked smile cocked the corner of her mouth.  She licked her top lip, tasting the salt of the sweat she was working up.  Feeling near her precipice, she allowed herself to fall onto the bed, her fingers pressing further inside as the back of her hand came in contact with the pillow.  She twitched, knowing that if she did much more...

I can't give you ALL the goodies!
Stop on over and "Like" my Page Smuffins!

Love & Kisses,

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment