Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Updatey Type Things

Smuffins,

Yes.

I admit it.

I am exceptionally bad at updating you all but have no fear!  This post is here to do just that.

My next title will be coming out in the next few days!

This one is considerably longer (about 15 pages) and a lot more character driven.  But there is a GREAT love scene that is about two pages and very detailed.

This one will be available via Amazon, so I will bring back all the deets once things are nice and uploaded on that end.

I will be doing a FREE giveaway on this newest title - so keep an eye out for it.

 

I also want to hear from you gals and guys!

Any one of my previous characters you would like to see?  Something new you'd like to read?!  More smut/less smut?!  I am all ears!

 

I would like to say that I will be entertaining a potential series.  So that is something exciting!  And for fun, I will throw some quick and dirties in :)

 

Alright Smuffins!  We are all caught up - see you in a few days when the next title comes out!

In the mean time, I leave you with the cover:

 

 

 


Image



Love & Kisses

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment